After the Science Fair, I re-vamped the current user journey to incorporate a number of insights that I gained, like the map.
User’s experience when they listen to a story:
- The user navigates to the web application in the browser.
- The user sees a map with markers marking a number of nearby locations
- The user then chooses one of the locations and walks to that location
- The user is instructed to put on their headphones
- The user sees a large “play” button on the screen
- The user taps “play” and hears the story about that location
User’s experience when they leave a story:
- The user first calls the number (347) 620-1249
- The user hears the Points of View hotline greeting and instructions
- The user records the story and it’s location after the beep
Below are the user’s experience mapped out as images: